This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to goshared UK Limited ('goshared'), will be processed by the company.
1. GOSHARED UK LIMITED
- 1.1 goshared is a company registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 07853432 and having its registered office at The Old Exchange, Hartfield Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5BZ.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU
- 2.1 goshared may collect certain personal information about you such as your name, your date of birth, your geographical address, your email address, your photo, your personal habits (collectively, “Your Personal Data”).
- 2.2 If you have provided goshared with the personal data of another person (“Third Party Personal Data”) you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of goshared's identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
3. USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1 Your Personal Data shall be kept safe and confidential on goshared's secure database.
- 3.2 goshared will use Your Personal Data that you provide:
- 3.2.1 to enable goshared to provide the services relevant to you;
- 3.2.2 to alert you to any product and service changes and updated information; and
- 3.2.3 for administration and marketing purposes.
- 3.3 In the event you do not wish for goshared to use Your Personal Data for administration and marketing purposes, please either
- 3.3.1 click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the emails goshared has sent you (if any); or
- 3.3.2 contact goshared using the details set out in paragraph 9 to request to be removed from goshared's marketing database.
- 3.4 goshared shall not pass Your Personal Data to any third party including its marketing affiliates and partners unless it has informed you in advance that it will do so.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1 goshared will take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for the duration you are a user of the Website and the Services and then archived for a further term of, at minimum, twelve (12) months after the termination of your account with goshared as a user.
- 4.2 If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how goshared uses Your Personal Data, please notify goshared Limited by writing to the address set out in paragraph 9 hereunder.
- 4.3 goshared will update Your Personal Data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to it, to ensure that the personal data it holds about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
- 5.1 You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that goshared holds about you (for which it may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in Your Personal Data corrected. If you wish to contact goshared for these purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
- 5.2 groups.goshared.com or any designated unique resource locator (“Website”) may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of its partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that goshared does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 6.1 goshared may disclose Your Personal Data to any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and that company's subsidiaries (where applicable).
- 6.2 goshared may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties:
- 6.2.1 in the event that it sells or buys any business or assets, in which case it may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer (the disclosure of which shall be made under non-disclosure agreements) of such business or assets; or
- 6.2.2 if goshared or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- 6.2.3 if goshared is under a duty to disclose or share Your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply its Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of goshared Limited, its customers, or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
7. COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
- 7.2 If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
- 7.3 Please note that when you visit the Website, goshared may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
9. CONTACT DETAILS
Please direct any queries about these Terms (preferably by email) to:
goshared UK Limited
The Old Exchange
Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5BZ